1. Install the software DOSBox version 0.74
2. Create a folder “Turbo” in c drive (C:Turbo)
3. Past TC folder into the Turbo folder (c:Turbo):
4. Run the DOSBox 0.74 from the icon located on the desktop:
5. Type the following commands at the command prompt
tc or tc.exe [This starts you the Turbo C++ 3.0]
8. In the Turbo C++ goto Options>Directories> Change the source of TC to the source directory [D] ( i.e. virtual D: refers to original c:Turbo . So make the path change to something like D:TCinclude and D:TClib respectively )
How to start TurboC++ in the DOSBox automatically:
You can save yourself some time by having DOSBox automatically mount your folders and start TurboC++:
For DOSBox versions older then 0.74 browse into program installation folder and open the dosbox.conf file in any text editor. For version 0.73 go to Start Menu and click on “Configuration” and then “Edit Configuration“. Then scroll down to the very end, and add the lines which you want to automatically execute when DOSBox starts.
Automatically mount and start Turbo C++3.0 in DOSBox ver 0.73:
Scroll down to the very end, and add these lines:
If any problem during compiling the program than use these settings.
Click Options > Directories than do these changes. It will work..
Those commands will be executed automatically when DOSBox starts!